Fitted Sheet for Sleeping Pads
A great companion to the quilt, this ultralight fitted sheet fits almost all inflatable sleeping pads using sewn-in elastic. It feels like soft fresh sheets and keeps you from sticking to the mattress while still being strong and rip-resistant. Black to avoid dirt stains. This can replace your sleeping bag liner if you prefer more freedom of movement while using a quilt.
- Attached stuff sack for quick storage
- Sewn-in elastic edges to fit almost all inflatable mattresses
- Regular Size fits most regular or short sleeping pads (around 52cm wide x183cm long)
- Long or Wide fits wide width and regular or long pads (around 65cm wide x 197cm long)
- 75g (regular) or 90g (long or wide) including stuff sack
- Material: Uncalendered 20d Nylon Diamond Ripstop 35g/m2. This fabric is incredibly strong yet still very soft to the touch
- Regular-sized sheets have blue stuff sacks, Long or Wide have red stuff stacks to differentiate them
- Packed size is 12cm high, 7cm diameter (packs down smaller than a 330mL can of Coke)
See the table below for sheet sizes.
Long or Wide
Purchase the regular-sized sheet unless your pad is EITHER Long or Wide. If you have a pad that is long and/or wide, the long/wide option will be a better fit.
Fitted sheets to fit DOC hut mattresses can be found here.
Cold machine wash, do not bleach. Wash colours separately, do not twist/wring. Line dry. Do not tumble dry.